Relocation of a Minor

Kunin Law Group has represented both moving parents and parents objecting to the relocation of their children. We understand both positions and can aggressively fight for you.

Before you decide to relocate with your child after a divorce, you need to obtain legal advice and a complete understanding of the law that governs your ability to move when a parenting plan or custody order is in place. When it comes to relocation, timing is everything, and it is important for you to hire an attorney early in the process to ensure that your timing is right.

In objecting to the relocation of minor children, Kunin Law Group has developed proven strategies to prevent relocation, and is fully aware of what factors the Court will utilize to decide your case.

Call us today at 702-438-8060 to discuss your relocation issue.